For the safety of our customers and our staff, we do not resell retuned items until the COVID-19 pandemic is over. Please consult the size chart and choose the items carefully to help us reduce waste and damage to the environment.
1) Items with hygiene concerns, like face mask and underwear, are not refundable.
2) You can return all other items within 7 days of delivery if you changed your mind.
To minimize waste and damage to the environment, we do not keep inventory of products. Every single one of our products are printed and sewed by hand on demand after you put an order. That is to make sure we only make the necessary garments for our customers.
We do our best to minimize waste in packaging and source eco-friendly packaging materials.
Our inks are water based and eco-friendly, and our apparel is created with the latest in garment printing technology. This makes the feel much softer than traditional screen-printed shirts, but just as durable.
We mostly work with print shops that are using CPSIA (Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act) compliant inks, which are required when printing on children's wear 12 and below.
Many of our packaging materials are either recyclable or biodegradable. Bubble wraps are made from a minimum of 15% recycled plastic and 10% post-consumer content. Our kraft tubes are made from 70-100% post-consumer recycled content and 0-30% secondary recycled content.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1×1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Printed in USA or EU, blank product sourced from Honduras or Mexico
Base product is Gildan 18000.
Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.
Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.