For the safety of our customers and our staff, we do not resell retuned items until the COVID-19 pandemic is over. Please consult the size chart and choose the items carefully to help us reduce waste and damage to the environment.
1) Items with hygiene concerns, like face mask and underwear, are not refundable.
2) You can return all other items within 7 days of delivery if you changed your mind.
To minimize waste and damage to the environment, we do not keep inventory of products. Every single one of our products are printed and sewed by hand on demand after you put an order. That is to make sure we only make the necessary garments for our customers.
We do our best to minimize waste in packaging and source eco-friendly packaging materials.
Our inks are water based and eco-friendly, and our apparel is created with the latest in garment printing technology. This makes the feel much softer than traditional screen-printed shirts, but just as durable.
We mostly work with print shops that are using CPSIA (Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act) compliant inks, which are required when printing on children's wear 12 and below.
Many of our packaging materials are either recyclable or biodegradable. Bubble wraps are made from a minimum of 15% recycled plastic and 10% post-consumer content. Our kraft tubes are made from 70-100% post-consumer recycled content and 0-30% secondary recycled content.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Sports mesh lining: 92% polyester, 8% spandex
• Padding: 100% polyurethane perforated foam and 100% polyester moisture-wicking fabric
• Scoop neckline and racerback
• Flat seams and bias binding that eliminate rubbing
• Support material in shoulder straps and a wide elastic under breasts
• Best fit for A–C cups
• Mesh lining with slits for removable pads
• Removable pads included
• Four-way stretch material that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
Machine wash cold (recommended washing temperature is 30 degrees Celsius), inside-out to avoid fading colors, delicate or gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.
Do not bleach. No fabric softeners.
Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
Do not iron.
Do not dry clean.
For padded bras, it is recommended to remove pads and wash them separately.
There are no reviews yet.